The cake is always a good idea for any celebration and it’s a luxury to combine good food with a good weed. Here is the recipe of mouth-watering space cake that you need to know.
It is always a great idea to munch on the space cake loaded with a fizz of cannabis powder. Space cakes are very much available in almost every next Amsterdam shop. They are gaining their popularity but in an alternatively cautious manner.
Keeping this under the cover craving we have come up with an amazingly easy to make space cake recipe.
- 8 gm of cannabis bud or any cuttings or hash of equivalent strength in either cuttings or hash.
- 1 ¾ cups of flour
- 1 cup of non-salted butter
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- ¾ cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¾ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- Other ingredients like cocoa powder, vanilla extract, dried fruit, icing/frosting, buttercream, chocolate chips, or anything else – your imagination is your only limit.
- A mixing bowl
- A grinder
- An oven
- A microwave
- Spatula or mixing spoon
- A cake oven tin
- Non-stick spray or lining paper
- A small bowl
- A Skewer
- Optional: A wire rack
How to prepare
- Firstly, preheat the oven in between a temperature of 104 -113. Then place your grinded weed in an oven safe container. Now heat the mixture for about half an hour. This will decarboxylate your weed.
- Now, preheat your oven to the temperature of 190 degree Celsius.
- Place the butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds to make the consistency more melted and creamy.
- Now mix the butter with freshly grounded cannabis.
- Now you can add sugar, flour, eggs, cannabis butter, milk, etc in your mixing bowl. Mix the consistency well until you get a smooth paste for your cake mix. If you think the mix is too dry then add extra milk of its too wet then add some extra flour.
- Grease your cake tin